Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CSGO server port forwarding issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    griz1970 Member LonArcvarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2022
    Posts
    322
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    CSGO server port forwarding issue

    I have been trying to setup a csgo server behind the vpn using port forwarding however it doesn't seem to be working i can't connect to the server but without the vpn if i normally port forward from my router it's working, I also tested a Minecraft server with port forwarding and AirVPN and that works too.
    If anybody has managed to setup a csgo server with airvpn comment please thanks

  2. #2
    griz1970 Member MichaelSavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2022
    Posts
    178
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    Try editing csgo.cfg to set sv_lan 0 and make sure UDP port 27015 is forwarded to your internal IP from the AirVPN client area under “port forwarding.”

  3. #3
    griz1970 Member princemeraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2023
    Posts
    235
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    I had a similar struggle until I realized the port I forwarded wasn’t the exact one my server process was using—turned out the game switched it on launch. Double-check your config and console logs to be sure. Also, if you're into skins, I’ve been using https://skin.land/market/csgo/ lately—it’s been a decent spot to find a few good deals while testing my server.

  4. #4
    griz1970 Member jamess's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2024
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    I’ve run into a similar issue when trying to host a CS:GO server behind a VPN. In my case, regular port forwarding on my router worked fine, but once I tried routing through AirVPN, I couldn’t connect—oddly enough, a Minecraft server worked perfectly with the same setup. From what I’ve gathered, some VPNs handle UDP traffic differently, which is critical for CS:GO, so even if TCP port forwarding seems fine, the game packets may still be blocked. One workaround I found is checking AirVPN’s client settings for “Port Forwarding” or trying a static port mapping. While troubleshooting, I stumbled upon some resources for gaming platforms, including an overview of jb casino India where you can read about the platform, games, deposits, and mobile app features—helpful for comparing how different platforms handle connections and online play.

  5. #5
    griz1970 Member Unless's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2021
    Posts
    1,095
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    Lately I’ve been noticing that a lot of players don’t just chase random skins — they specifically look for items from certain collections, as if the theme or origin matters more than the appearance. I never paid much attention to collections myself, but I keep hearing people talk about them like they’re some kind of deeper layer of the game. What’s the actual appeal behind collecting specific sets instead of just grabbing whatever looks cool?

  6. #6
    griz1970 Member MichaelSano's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2024
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    When trying to explore rare skins efficiently, I realized a collection-focused guide makes a huge difference. While browsing, I came across httрs://dmarket.com/cs2-wiki/misc/collections/, which organizes all skins by case and rarity. You can see images, collection names, and track what’s available. It’s not a store, but for planning purchases or trades, it gives a clear picture of the CS2 market.

  7. #7
    griz1970 Member William66's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2023
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: CSGO server port forwarding issue

    If you need legal documents delivered promptly and reliably, Process Server Sydney is the service to trust. Process servers play a crucial role in the legal system by ensuring court documents, summons, and subpoenas reach the intended recipients. Process Server Sydney specializes in fast, secure, and confidential delivery, helping law firms and individuals meet strict legal deadlines. Their professional approach reduces delays, ensures accuracy, and provides proof of service for legal proceedings. Whether it’s for personal, commercial, or court-related matters, Process Server Sydney guarantees dependable service, making legal document delivery seamless and stress-free.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •